Friday, July 18, 2008

This is a courtesy call

So I get a phone call and it goes a lil something like this

"hello?"
no answer
"HELLO wtf..."
Yes may i speak to Mr Dad
"Nope hes not home"
Oh.........................................................
"Yes??"
Ok this is just a courtesy call to see if he would like to change internet services
"Umm no he dont but thanks"
ok...................................... so how is Cicero?
(thinks Stalker?)
"What?"
I see you live in Cicero
"Its fine and dandy thanks"
Oh my family lives there..... so do I
(thinks WTF is going on? who's at my door?)
"Ok thats nice bye"
HUNG UP ON HIS COMCAST STALKER ASS!

Sorry guy! I love At&t for my internet service
You are only worth my cable

1 comment:

NeaCakes said...

oh my stalker goodness. areyou sure he didn't want to know what you were wearing?


The weird thing is, Anjelica told me she was gonna call you and pretend like she was da bank and ask you about a charge to Dirty Girls for 3000 and some change. Guess she changed her mind to cable companies...