Tuesday, April 15, 2008

check please

So I work part time with Coding Clinic ICD9-CM
I love it.....

maybe i should become a coder??
nah i dont want to look at a cadaver-yuck

did my 6pg paper on Monsoon wedding
BSed my way thru 3pgs of it

waiting for word on child support
the asshole needs to pay

weather is beautiful
wish i could go out but working!!

david's birthday party is in 3 weeks
im stressing

I have a long lost twin in AZ!!!
No, not that one
She is a ghetto biscuit!

I miss my girls....
need to go out

i want to see my guy
he is lost

life is sucky now
and i have to put laundry away

2 comments:

jeleighbean said...

Coding is boring and doesn't pay well, no matter what the vocational schools around town will tell you. Don't take the bait. you should look at a cadaver though, it is interesting. And for the last time, I am not ghetto, I am middle class. :p

Are you running spellcheck on these? Or are you learning from my teachings?

Wuv you!

jeleighbean said...

gravy, donde esta?